Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

John Deere 9530 w/1400Hrs. Loses all hydraulic and steering

Customer Question

John Deere 9530 w/1400Hrs. Loses all hydraulic and steering occasionally while operating normally. There are no warnings, the hydraulic display shows normal functioning. After stopping (this has happened 4 times) it was discovered that normal functions would return after jerking on the steering wheel. The tractor previously had an oscillation problem in the auto steering. This is a known issue and seems to have been corrected by replacing the electrical part of the auto steer valve. I REALLY don't want this problem on the road. The dealer is baffled and any advice on where to look would really help.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Philip, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Do you have your serial number?