Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I'm working on a New Holland 3010s. I replaced a broken drive

Customer Question

I'm working on a New Holland 3010s. I replaced a broken drive pin on the throttle shaft. Now I am not getting any sign of electrical current (lights, fuel,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ...or starter. I found one wire off the ignition switch and have tried it on the three possible lugs--no luck. I feel like I have something loose from moving the rear cover around so much. Battery is new. It was running fine before the broken pin.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check all your battery to starter connections that they are clean and tight. Also check all your ground wires that they are connected and making good contact. If ok check all your fuses and relays and test for power in and out of the keyswitch using a test light. Let me know