Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

John Deere 175 was running fine, knocked off and now has no

Customer Question

John Deere 175 was running fine, knocked off and now has no electrical power. Battery fine 100% charged. What gives?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Warren, My name is***** is your serial number? Also when this cut out did it stalll instantly like you turned off the key or sputter like it was running out of fuel? No power to anything whatsoever with the key on? Of so, test the battery with a digital tester and if dead points to a charging system problem. If good look at all your fuses, relays and ignition switch for power in and out in all positions..Inspect the harness for damaged, burnt, or corroded wiring. Check all battery to starter wiring and connections, including all grounds. Let me know