peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

Satoh Stallion: I need to know how to remove the external

Customer Question

I need to know how to remove the external hydraulic pump shaft from timing gear on a 1983~ sat oh stallion tractor with a Isuzu 3 cyl diesel
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online. In some cases this type of info may need to be obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here since no one has posted how this is removed or replaced on this model here.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We still need help. Did we pay for this answer?
I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I paid for this non answer. I have emailed your service with no reply. It says if not satisfied that we would not pay for this service. I also signed up for the one week trial, I want that cancelled since I was charged $24 for this non answer. Please reply to me and get someone to refund my money.
Contacting a satoh dealership is impossible since they have been out of business for years, btw.