Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Just had transmission installed on a new b2650hsdc with cab.

Customer Question

just had transmission installed on a new b2650hsdc with cab. opc fuse is now blowing. was only dying out at times.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: throttle stays in forward at times and having to hit reverse with my heal to change gears
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
Operator Protection Circuit can be problem with seat switches or the pto switches, or the harness to them. Look for broken switch or wire that has been pinched. With transmission being out, all the wires have to be rerouted. Also the fuel solenoid is on the same circuit , but it is not as likley.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'll check that out. Still under warranty but have to much to do to be waiting again. Thanks
I suspect one of the pto switches or seat switch has loose harness. Please accept when satisfied, so I will get credit. Thank you!
Did you find problem? Please accept to close and get me credit.