Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I want to know the answer to how to replace the rear studs

Customer Question

I want to know the answer to how to replace the rear studs on my zero turn mower by John Deere. I took the gianr nut off but can't take the hub off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have a John Deere 717A zero turn mower with some rear studs boogered up. I took the nut off, but can't take anything else off. What do I do?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are you referring to the wheel studs?
Expert:  Dan replied 10 months ago.
Hi, did you get this resolved?