Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Good morning, I have an old Dunham Culti-Packer (trademark)

Customer Question

Good morning, I have an old Dunham Culti-Packer (trademark) that appears to have been a 2 horse drawn model. The last patent date is 10/1913. I have included pictures. I would like history, age and color it should be.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 8 months ago.
I found this Image
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** not the same model as mine. Did you get the picture I sent? There is a black and white picture of the one I have in the April 24, 1915 edition of The Prairie Farmer, a newspaper. That was on Wikipedia. While your photo may have provided a color scheme it did not answer anything about the year of my model or the history of the company.
I will opt out see if anyone else has info on it
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** started this in antiques, don't know why it got to you. I will be looking forward to continuing the dialog.