Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My 2014 ? m7060 was parked in the barn Sunday evening after

Customer Question

My 2014 ? m7060 was parked in the barn Sunday evening after about an hour of light discing. Monday it started, but will not move. When in Neutral the dash indicator shows "N". When shifted into forward or reverse nothing show, and it makes no attempt to move. What do I do?
Terry ***@******.***
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.
Post by error
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
...?????
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.
Hi Terry, I posted to another question and it posted on yours by mistake. However I believe I can try to help you with your tractor problem. Check the oil level and condition for signs of discoloration, burnt smell, and any metal/debris in the filter or strainer. This will tell us if it is an obvious mechanical problem or a potential electrical issue. Check all your fuses and relays, check your park brake switch and harness, also test power in and out of the shift controller and to the shift solenoids in each gear position. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi Terry, Did you get this resolved?