dd85, Foreman
Experience:  Service manger for over 18 years in same Dealership

T6050 three point doesn't operate it doesn't seem to sync

Customer Question

t6050 three point doesn't operate it doesn't seem to sync with the lower arms and the cab control when you start the tractor the yellow lite is on and when I move the control in the cab to sync the link position the green lite comes on but then almost immediately the yellow lite starts to blink
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  dd85 replied 7 months ago.

When you get the Green sync lite, keep looking at the center display, there should be either a number or symbol appear for 1 second, this is the error.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
there isn't any code that comes up on the dash it just keeps showing hrs. I have also tried to recalibrate the system and it shows cal on the display but won't actually do anything the dealership says that it is in the control unit in the cab and has to be brought in as there is still warranty on the tractor
Expert:  dd85 replied 7 months ago.

Okay, if still under warranty I would let the Dealership install a new ecu. then have them enter the configurations and calibrate the 3 point, and transmission.

Expert:  dd85 replied 6 months ago.

Did you get this taken care of?