Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I've got a problem with my deere 110tlb; the code flashes

Customer Question

I've got a problem with my john deere 110tlb; the code flashes two shorts and two longs and I'm told to check the speed sensor just ahead of the final drive.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I need all the help I can get because I have the trans control module in grease covered hands.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: It will not move forward or backward except for a split second either way
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hi Al, My name is***** is your serial number?

Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

That code is for your reverse potentiometer at your pedal.

It is either out of calibration or failed. Cycle the key on and off to reset. If the code continues to come back, check the harness and connections and if ok replace the sensor and recalibrate

Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Let me know if you need more help