Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Over ten years of expirence in Ag Electronics and Hydraulics
32685367

Having similar issue with 4960 mfwd not disengaging. Have no

Customer Question

Having similar issue with 4960 mfwd not disengaging. Have no power at F26 fuse or number one relay under the dash. Thanks,***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No power at the mfwd switch. Load board has been inspected and checked. Fuses and relays all good. Wire 552 at the mfwd relay under the dash has no power to it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

The tach is actually controlling the power circuit to the F26 fuse using the K5 relay. If you have no power to the F26 then check the K5 relay to see if you have power at pin 30. If you place a jumper between pins 30 and 87 the F26 relay should then be powered.

Let me know what you are finding and I will gladly assist you with further diagnostics.

Thanks,

Kevin