Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My MF-EX worked fine yesterday today tried to move in the

Customer Question

my MF-EX worked fine yesterday today tried to move in the forward direction and nothing happens, it seems to in gear but no movement
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your serial number?

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Also, Check the hydraulic filter internally to inspect a sample for fine metal /debris in the oil and filter that would indicate a pump or component failure. Let me know the results

Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Let me know

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
serial # ***** I just purchased this massey and not sure where everything is is the hydraulic filter next to the seat in a 5 or 6 inch canister and if I remove the lid how much fluid will I loose?
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for the update. click on this link and log in as a guest to access your parts manual to help locate and identify your components. It is a great tool to get familiar with your Tractor.

Parts manual

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Dan I have the parts book but it really doesn't show where everything is,is there there something that maybe low on fluid and does not put it in gear? it must be something because Ive had the tractor here and used it the day before with no problem I need to get the tractors capacities chart on fluids is there something out there?
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately things can fail anytime without explanation. click on this link for a service book I found.

https://www.agcopubs.com/productpage.aspx?ProdIdentifier=1472231M92