Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

The lift arms on my D15 quit raising.When engaged it sounds

Customer Question

The lift arms on my D15 quit raising.When engaged it sounds like a pump running without a load.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I left the tractor parked over winter outside.The unit worked before parking it.The tractor has a loader on it which works as it should.All oill levels are correct.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Thank you for requesting me

The lift/lower lever usually has to be pulled down BELOW horizontal position to lower the arms and the Traction Booster lever needs to be horizontal for lowering too