Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Mtx155.im having problems in the hydraulics,the tractor seem

Customer Question

mtx155.im having problems in the hydraulics,the tractor seem is load up and not return oil to tank.its happening both on the remotes and the front end loader,causing over heating of oil and loading up on the motor.any ideas,MB
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mark, My name is***** the oil and inspect the filter and screen for restrictions and metal/debris indicating internal failure. If so the contamination will cause restrictions , lack of flow and overheating. Let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi dan, I have changed the replaced the filter checked and cleaned screen,I found no debris in either the oil,filter or screen,where to from here.thanks Mark
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

thanks for the update Mark. The next step is to get your pressures tested and confirmed to OEM specs to isolate this problem. Possible excessive internal leakage, Pump, restriction, valve problem, etc. The actual pressures will lead to the source of the problem.