Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

The Allis Chalmers AC 5050 rear lift arms are full down and

Customer Question

The Allis Chalmers AC 5050 rear lift arms are full down and will not lift. No additional sound when actuating the lift lever up. I cannot even tell where a hydraulic fill/dipstick is. I also understand a valve may be stuck, but this is a borrowed trtactor from neighbor. He is not mechanical and he is out of town. I just mant to fix it. Can you help with a dip stick/fill location and the potential stuck valve location?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

The full/low transmission oil check , is two small plugs on the left side of the transmission housing. One above the other. The bottom one should have oil when removed, If no oil, replace plug and fill till it comes out the upper plug.

Here is link to Agco site.