Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a model 790 compact tractor with a front end loader

Customer Question

I have a model 790 compact tractor with a front end loader all functions of the loader operate except it will not lower I have removed and inspected the SCV all seems to be intact and no visible signs of broken internal parts also changed all fluids and cleaned internal filter what else should I check
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike. My name is***** will try to help. If there is no problem in the control valve for that function then the next place I would check is the relief valve to see if there is any debris causing it ti stick open, any damage or damaged o rings. Let me know