Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 3032e tractor. I was using the shredder and notice

Customer Question

Hi I have a 3032e tractor. I was using the shredder and notice the all of a suddle it disengaged from the pto. Obliviously it was not engaged all the way. As soon as I noticed this I disengaged the pto and turned off engine. Now it will not start. When I turn the key the battery light and a light with a circle with a drop in the center light up and nothing happens. Want could be the issue? Thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Look for a wire pulled off , pto switch is likely place, but it can be any of the safety switch wires, were you in any high brush that could have pulled something loose?