Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

My name is and I bought a Deere 4440 from a govt sale with

Customer Question

Hello mike, my name is ***** ***** I bought a John Deere 4440 from a govt sale with 5,100 original hrs. The tractor when I brought it home was stuck in the high side of the 2 speed. After easing with it a while I finally got it to slap back and forth but it still just stays on the high side even that I can feel the detent in the lever. I have checked the charge shaft and bottom screen but both seemed ok. Th tractor was a little wire hacked up and no wire going to the pressure sensor. It also seems as sometimes it's hard to shift into gear like clutch is not releasing and sometimes it works like it should. Any help or ideas on which route to go would be great. Thanks.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this