Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have an allis chalmers 1 60, was pushing snow with a back

Customer Question

I have an allis chalmers 1 60, was pushing snow with a back blade,everything was working good,but now the blade or the three point will not go down.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. First check the control valve to be sure the spool is fully engaging in the valve and for debris or internal damage causing the valve to stick internally. Check the cylinder for binding. Check your reliefs as well. Check for any linkage, etc. binding that could have gotten bent or damaged preventing it to come down. Check the drop rate valve adjustment to be sure it was not turned while running the tractor by your feet. Verify your oil level and condition as well as for metal/debris plugging the suction screen indicating internal problems. Click this link to access the parts breakdowns for this tractor to help in identifying your components. Let me know

Parts

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?