Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Ed, question on 773 hydrolic
, yea sure, easy to

Customer Question

Customer: hello, ed, question on 773 hydrolic
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yea sure, easy to describe, tougher to fix im afraid, hose from filter to pump leaking badly, need to figure out access to r&r
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yea sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. To access your hose you will need to raise the cab into the service position to access the hoses to the pumps. The cab raises up on a hinge after removing the two front bolts on each side of the ROPS near the front entry opening. Let me know if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yup know how to lift the cab. little or no access to nut just right of hydraulic filter, and need to know how to access bottom nut on pump, assuming engine or pump must come out. Looking for best process from someone who has done it, step by step.........
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update, If you cant get in there with an extension and crows foot or by modifying an old wrench you will have to remove any of the components that are in the way. I can gladly opt out if you would like another opinion on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yea unless you have done a couple recently, might try another guy. Looking for sure deal, least work, it is going to be awful as it is.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Ok will do, Sorry I could not be of more help on this one.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, It's Dan, I see no one else was able to pick up the question beyond my initial suggestions. Did you get this resolved? I just wanted to follow up and let you know I haven't forgotten about you. Hope you and you family Have a great Holiday!

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, did you get this resolved?