Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a MS1102 manure spreader and the apron chain broke. I

Customer Question

I have a MS1102 manure spreader and the apron chain broke. I bought the new part, but it is VERY difficult to get the chain on. When I do get it on, it keeps getting stuck and won't rotate around smoothly. It almost seems like it is too short, but it is the same length as the previous chain. Is there a method to putting the chain back on?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If it is the same length then check to see if the sprokets are binding and turn as they should. You could have another problem or failure that caused your original chain to break. Let me know