Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a JD 250 skidsteer and the hyd oil is getting air

Customer Question

I have a JD 250 skidsteer and the hyd oil is getting air into it and it foams up after just a minute of sitting still running, put new hyd gear pump on it was scored in side on bottom gear also put new suction hose on and run for a hour and its doing the same thing again now
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I can't get my gmail to take so here it is tlclbrewer@ gmail. com and u.s.phone number is *****
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 months ago.

Only way for the air to be drawn into the hydraulic system is the suction side of the hydraulic pump. Has to be problem, from the tank connection, to the pump inlet connection. All o'rings in place and good? The adapter fitting # ***** , not damaged or leaking? Has to be there! After the pump, everything is under pressure and will not let air in.