Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a new T 4.75 New Holland 12 speed transmission. My

Customer Question

I have a new T 4.75 New Holland 12 speed transmission. My problem is shifting the range gears. I really have to tug at times to shift ranges. The dealer nor a factory rep has an answer. I hate to pay a fortune for a tractor that's not 100%. Do you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be? I'm concerned that down the road the shifter box will lock up.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. How new is this tractor? Power shuttle or Mechanical shuttle transmission? There are two options available for this model. Also, was this problem present when you baught the tractor or did it surface over time?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

bought sorry for the typo