Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I ahane a 4320 deere compact utility tracter,
, Sorry,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I ahane a 4320 john deere compact utility tracter,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry, presse enter too soon, I seem to have the same problem of motor rpm going up and down when tracter is on lord, I will try the aneroid valve, seems to be the same problem you answered 1 year ago, but, what should i expect when i remote the lnkage to the valve, is that valve driver by a solenoid?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Agriculture and Farm Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: tant,could be back tomorrow same time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time,

I will help you with this

is it a Bosch Pump, if so just adjust it

let me know

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Wayne,following your recommandationI opened the valve
it is controlled by vacuum
the diaphragm seems to be okthere is no adjustment I could seeSince the beginning of the problem, I checked or did the following:1- emptied the fuel tank with a puma from the top, refuled with new fuel, addded a fuel stabilizer
2- changed fuel filter
3- cleaned the air filters
4- did an hydraulic oïl change including all filters
5- opened the aneroid valve, diaphragm is in good conditionwhen i start cold, the motor takes a little while to stabilize on RPM
After warm up, the rpm stabilizes while idlingwhile idling, if i ask for a load, the motor drops a little bit on RPM but stays stable
while travelling, RPM will fluctuate, but not all the timeif, while I am travelling, the rpm is stable and I ask for a load (loader), the motor drops a little bit on RPM. When i release the load, the motor starts to fluctuate.If i cant resolve this issue by the weekend, it is going to the dealer, I need the tracter for my horsesthanks
jtPSjust to be on the same wave lenght
my motor is a john deere powertech 4024TF270
Expert:  Wayne replied 12 months ago.

Morning

do you have the Bosch pump

Expert:  Wayne replied 12 months ago.

Hi

I just seen that I was looking at the 4320 Tractor 6 cyl engine

not the 4320 compact 4 cyl ,

I will opt-out of this one,

sorry I could not help

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i only opened the cover and saw the diaphragm attached to the valve itself, i did not see any cracks on the membrane
how can i post a picture
jt
Expert:  Wayne replied 12 months ago.

Hi

There is a paper clip to post a pic, click on that

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 12 months ago.

This is the unit injection engine. Any binding of the linkage between the four injectors , or binding in the governor linkage or springs will cause surging. Look for any binding of the linkage or loose springs.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
curtis
i am no mechanics but very good with my hands
and i also work with the shop manual to dismantel and reasemblei checked the items in your last communication
no bindig i could seei usually do my own repairs but time is running out and i need the tractor
so, i have no options but to send it to the technician for repair
i will send you the result
thanks
jt
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

OK, thanks fr the reply!