Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Farmall DX55 tractor can't get tractor go forward or reverse

Customer Question

Farmall DX55 tractor can't get tractor go forward or reverse I adjusted clutch cable was able to get it up to barn but only that one time and will still not go in foward or reverse could it be a bad control valve
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the transmission oil and filter/strainer for signs of metal indicating internal problems. If OK then you could possibly have a control valve issue. I recommend having your pressures checked and confirmed they are in OEM specs. Let me know your serial number and the results if we need to dig deeper into this.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi Keller, Did you get this resolved?