Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have an Agco 9745 tractor. I have no brakes at all, I was

Customer Question

Hi I have an Agco 9745 tractor. I have no brakes at all, I was wodering if there is any repair information I could download about the system or a break down of how the system works that would be great.
Thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Here is the link to access the full parts manual for this tractor. Sign in under guest. I will be glad to help you further as well if you need more help. Let me know

Parts link

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Since you have no brakes, check for external leaks as the brake oil comes from the hydraulic system to the two master cylinders. If no external leaks, check the transaxle for overfilling with hydraulic oil indicating that the brake piston seals are leaking into the axle assembly. If so, it will have to be removed and the brake pistons resealed and the friction and steel disks inspected and replaced as needed. Let me know