Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Wayne I have a leaking left front drive axle on a Jimma

Customer Question

HI Wayne I'm Joel--I have a leaking left front drive axle on a Jimma 284LE tractor 4wheel drive. I need a step by step instructions on how to replace the felt gasket on the drive axle.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Thank you for asking for me

can we continue this in the Am

I was already sign off

let me know

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Morning

I looked thru my books ,

I don't have info on that tractor

I will opt-out and send to another expert

Sorry I could not help

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joel, my name is***** will try to help.Could you get me your serial number of your tractor so I can try to access the correct parts breakdown. Also just to be sure we are on the same page it is the left front axle seal you have leaking? Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

The manuals are not the most detailed on these tractors but here is the one I have access too I would like to share. http://www.jinma-tractor.com/download/JINMA20-30A.pdf

Both parts and operation manuals are downloadable on the Jinma site under the service and support link.

http://www.jinma-tractor.com/