Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a kubota b8200 and it just won't start. I have check

Customer Question

I have a kubota b8200 and it just won't start. I have check the fuel pump and it seems to be working and I have change the fuel filter. I did haave to replace a pipe that was leaking fuel that attached to the unit that resembles a spark plug and that is when this started.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

The fuel system up to the fuel transfer pump has to be vacuum tight. If you open the bleeder at the fuel line going into the injection pump body, do you get only fuel and and air?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If any air, you are sucking air into the system before the transfer pump. Where was this part you replaced? Could it be letting air into the system? You can attach a photo using the paper clip or tree icon above the typing box

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

If you have gotten air into the injector lines, you will need to loosen the high pressure lines at the injector nozzles at head,and crank engine until there is fuel squirting. Then tighten the line and start engine.