Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

On JD DB planters, How do you know you are using the correct

Customer Question

on JD DB planters, How do you know you are using the correct air pressure so you don t get doubles or misses?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help you with this. What is the complete model and serial number of your planter so I can see what I can pull up for information on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a John Deere DB88 48 row center fill planterComponents serial #1AODB88XLD6-7551DBFrame serial # *****
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info. Click on this link to access the complete operation manual. The LH links on the side will bring you to the info you need for set up. http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMA93546_19/?tM=