Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

While away, a friend volunteered to mow my lawn. The belt

Customer Question

While away, a friend volunteered to mow my lawn. The belt can loose. I have the front end raised, and seem to be able to move everything in place, except that guard pin on the right side idler pulley, meant to keep the belt from flipping out, is keeping me from moving the belt onto the pulley. I have tried to loosen the nut holding the nut holding the pulley, but can't get a secure grip on it. Is it possible to solve this problem without removing the deck? I did that last summer when the belt broke. I took me two days using the manual AND you-tube. I am 81, not mechanically inclined, have the lower two discs 75% thined, and if I go to the dealer, I will not get this equipment back for several weeks, probably not before I have a good Northeastern Wisconsin snow cover.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Click here. 38 inch

or 42 inch

Let me know if you need more help