Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 2009 LT95A Agco tractor that keeps throwing

Customer Question

I have a 2009 LT95A Agco tractor that keeps throwing different error codes. The clutch sensor was replaced a month ago due to error code 23. Keeps throwing that code along with 37 error code. When throwing these codes the tractor will not move. What's going on?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Derek Neustaeter replied 1 year ago.

Hello there! I am a qualified Heavy Equipment Technician here at Just Answer, I will help you diagnose and repair the problem you are having with your 2009 LT95A Agco tractor.

Is this tractor equiped with a power shift transmission with a "shuttle shifter" on the column for forward and reverse?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
shuttle shifter for forward and reverse and changing gears
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please ensure that the shifter is in Neutral when the tractor is started, and that the clutch pedal is full engaged when shifting. It is also a common problem for these transmissions to be stuck in between gears, and need to be "rocked" slightly for the power shift to find the correct gear. If the transmission will still not engage after trying these things, we can look for further solutions.

Derek

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Derek, I am not sure what your training is but you cannot "rock" a power shift or shuttle transmission. They are hydraulic controlled clutch disc packs. If a tractor with these transmission will not move it is generally either a bad pump pressure, or a linkage not fully engaging the pump in the right slot. If not those problems the clutch packs are meshed together because of damage to the packs. This tractor is computer control by different sensors. It is giving the error code 23 which is the clutch sensor. That sensor has been replaced and I feel the sensor was defective. It also throws the error code 37 which is what I was interested in what that code means. If this is above your head I hope I don't have to pay to educate you.
Darvin

Actually you can, and thats the most basic thing to check. You have no idea that kind of stupid questions that get asked on here but people that don't know a shift know from a brake pedal. You have to start with the basics and move out from there. But because you insult me with your arrogance, you can figure it out yourself! I'm not going to waste my time on you...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually it is my time that is being wasted. You can shut the tractor off and let the computer reboot and it will move after restarting for awhile then it throws the error codes and quits moving. If you are referring to my working knowledge of power shift transmission as arrogance you are terribly mistaken I JUST REBUILT ONE on another tractor that works fine. Half the clutch packs were damaged. I have never heard of anyone "rocking" a shuttle shift transmission. My question to you was on an AGCO LT95A TRACTOR WAS WHAT IS ERROR CODE 37 MEAN? I am not being arrogant but knowledgeable on the working of these transmissions. You not answering my basic question of what is error code 37 means leads me to believe you don't know!