Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I am having trouble with the trans range selector on my B21

Customer Question

I am having trouble with the trans range selector on my B21 kubota with the notched levers not aligning in the neutral position is this just an adjustment or is it indicative of a more serious
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
problem I don't have any issues with it slipping out of gear just the alignment of the cogs the shift lever is supposed to engage in the neutral positio
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Sounds like you simply need to adjust at the shifter/switch. If adjustment does not work it may need to be replaced or something may be bent/loose.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.