Kevin
Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Over ten years of expirence in Ag Electronics and Hydraulics
32685367

Rebuilt all the block of solenoid because header raised to

Customer Question

Rebuilt all the block of solenoid because header raised to slow
.. now header won't raise... or auger won't move....drained oil but refilled
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question.

Unfortunately there is no make or model listed so I am unsure what you are working with. I will post some basic information related to John Deere 9000 and 9010 series combines below. If you have a different make or model please let me know and I will do my best to respond accordingly.

If this is a John Deere 9000 or 9010 series machine then the most common cause of the header raising slowly is the #23 o-ring (located in a groove in the housing 3/4" inside the opening) under the #31 plug in the below diagram.

HP8294_________UN05MAR99.gif

You mentioned that after reassembling the feeder house won't raise and the auger won't swing. I assume by your description that the reel raise lower, for/aft are still working correctly? This could indicate a problem in the unload relief valve block. Check to make sure that #14 o-ring in the below diagram link is installed correctly.

HP2906_________UN01JAN94.gif

Please let me know if this is something other then a 9000 or 9010 Deere machine or if it is and further assistance is needed.

Thanks,

Kevin