Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

I have a t6070 its a 2009 The problem I am having is when I

Customer Question

I have a t6070 its a 2009
The problem I am having is when I try to back up in revese the dash display shows N like it is neutral. It will always go forward and sometimes reverse works but . most of the time it displays N
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can hold the clutch in and move the shuttle shifter to reverse and it will still display N on the dash
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I would start by checking the connection on the shift indicator as it may be loose and thus causing the problem.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different reasons. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.

Thanks,
Joe