Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have an international 1086 tractor, this summer my oil

Customer Question

I have an international 1086 tractor, this summer my oil gauge when started would work then go to 0,checked oil and everything, was going to move hay and did the same working then 0, just got a new one today and does the exact same thing, any ideas,
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Take a manual gage and test the oil pressure where the sender is at. If pressure is low, then check the oil pressure regulator valve and spring. Screwed into the block, just to the right of the oil filter mounting plate.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Check the oil for any evidence of internal failure.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Seder may be telling you something!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try what you think might be wrong, I am a Rancher and I am a lady and have been doing this by myself for 20 years I only have 100 head of cattle so whenever something comes up like this, I really get a round around from other mechanics, thanks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

OK, let me know.