Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 + years as a mechanic
6825259

I'm a farmer here in Arkansas and yesterday cutting rice my

Customer Question

hey Kevin, I'm a farmer here in Arkansas and yesterday cutting rice my 9600 kept surging.. It would run fine then die down for a second then come back to full power. Error codes 034e and 03se Pop up..if you could help me i would be very much appreciated..thanks!
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

The codes you are getting are mostly rack position error codes and a fuel temp sensor code. More then likely the ecu harness to engine harness connector is badly corroded. If you look next to the bottom rear corner of your hydraulic reservoir you should find a round black connector much like the header connector. Disconnect the connector and inspect for green corroded pins. This is not a water tite connector and it is known to corrode as a result. If the pins are bad enough it may be nessicary to replace the damaged pins. Pack the connector with dielectric grease or similar product to prevent future issues

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What if this isn't the problem and I payed $57 for an answer that doesn't work? I'm a very respectful individual so if it fixes the issue I promise not to question a thing.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that

Actually you paid nothing as yet

it is just a deposit, I do not get paid $28.00, until you rate me 3 or more stars

If you don't rate me ,I get nothing , and Ja keeps it unless you ask for a refund

Plus you always can come back for follow Info

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay let me see if it works tomorrow. It's rainin right now so we're down cuttin for a couple days but if it works I will sure rate you five stars. You have my word.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Ok,

Thank you

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Just following up with you

did you have a chance to check it

let me know