Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I was driving my 6320 Deere tonight and I had the ac on

Customer Question

I was driving my 6320 John Deere tonight and I had the ac on along with all the lights and all of a sudden the tractor stopped moving , the ac stopped ( the fan too) and all the lights went out . The tractor was still running but it wouldn't go forward or backwards. Upon checking other electrical items such as the wipers ,pto , and tack on the dash still work. I then turned off the tractor and restarted it only to find the same functions would still not operate. I have moved around the relays acc1, acc2 , and several others with no change.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you check the main power fuses at the starter area?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/LX04/LX042007_______UN15SEP04.gif

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had already been told to check that and that's not the problem ! Any other suggestions?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you check all fuses with voltmeter or test light to be sure they are good? Use same tools to trace voltage lost!