Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

MY BX2660 JUST STARTED GIVING ME PROBLEMS BY BOGGING DOWN

Customer Question

MY BX2660 JUST STARTED GIVING ME PROBLEMS BY BOGGING DOWN AND MISSING. CHANGED BOTH FILTERS ONCE THEN PUT NEW FUEL PUMP AND CHANGED FUEL FILTERS
AGAIN. WOULD ONLY START TO MISS AFTER RUNNING FOR 10-15 MINUTES. NOW THAT FUEL IS LOW, IT DOES IT WHEN I FIRST START IT UP
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
With diesel is always fuel starvation. For a quick test, make test line and attach it to the suction side of the fuel pump, and drop it into a fuel container and see if miss goes away. If it does, you have suction from tank to the pump, plugged or restricted with debris. or a problem with the suction from the tank outlet. I think you have problem before the electric fuel pump.