Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Kioti DK40SE /HST. The 3 point tch does not raise

Customer Question

I have a Kioti DK40SE /HST. The 3 point hitch does not raise the brush hog attached to it. I have checked linkages to the 2 lever handles on the right of the seat. It was working fine one moment. But now it doesn't. What can be the issue? Thank you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a loader on the tractor? If so, does it work? The hydraulic pump for the three point would be same pump for loader. If just three point, check the hose/pipe coming from the engine mounted hydraulic pump that goes to the three point housing. Loosen fitting and see if oil is pumping. If there is oil, need to check the pressure to the three point. If no oil flowing, check the pump and pump drive by removing the pump.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The loader does work. I did find out from the dealer that it has a 3 point hitch electronic solenoid. He said that I first should check the fuses. If all is good there, check the wiring to make sure that rodents haven't chewed through the wires. If good there, then it could be the electronic solenoid. I will also check those items you gave me as well tomorrow.
Thanks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!