Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Sudking air through fuel system on new Holland 3010S change fuelpump and all rubber hoses

Customer Question

sudking air through fuel system on new Holland 3010S change fuelpump and all rubber hoses its still sucking air the metal o rings wiyh inserts were bad so I had to order them but have put reg
ular o rings with the washer
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
you likely just need the new seals! But remember that the only place you can get air in the system is before the fuel primer pump. Everything after the primer is under pressure and will only leak! You can make a test line from the primer pump inlet and drop the line back into the fuel tank filler or separate fuel container. Let me know If I can help. Thank you!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Did you get it fixed?