spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types semis,forklifts,farm,fire,ect.
65057319

We have an older JD 4320 it will run 30 seconds and

Customer Question

We have an older JD 4320 it will run for about 30 seconds and shut off. We have replaced fuel pump and fuel filter. Any suggestions? Could it be the injector pump?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Does it start right back up or what do you have to do to get it running again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It starts right back up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't received a call yet.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for delay had a family emergency.There are 3 things that will cause this and since I don't know what year it is I will list them all.First is low coolant sensor or wiring,high coolant temp or wiring,,low oil pressure of wiring.Whatever it is its trying to prevent engine damage so it shuts down engine.I would first check all fluid levels and wiring plugs at sensors,,make sure there is no corrosion or fluid in each plug, if there is fluid sensor failed. The sensor does not have to have fluid in plug to have failed but that is a guaranteed .problem.Again sorry for delay.Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.A rating is required. You’re rating my personal service to you, not Just Answer. I am not an employee of this website, nor do I have control over the fees or the time it took for you to get a response. I respond as soon as I see the questions in the order that I receive them when I am online.Also rating does not close your question, it just assures Just answer credits me,,, has nothing to do with you.You can continue to follow up as long as needed even after ratingThanks spanky
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm just following up to see if you where satisfied with my answer.
Please keep in mind that even though you have already paid your deposit money
over to JustAnswer, or you may be a subscriber, until you rate me highly for my service,
I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.
Thanks
spanky