Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Is the hydraulic oil and transmission oil filling point the

Customer Question

Is the hydraulic oil and transmission oil filling point the same in the SAME Explorer II 90? If not then where is the filling point for the transmission oil?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  tim37857 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist youWHAT IS THE YEAR.MAKE AND MODEL OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK?THANKS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a tractor - a SAME II 90. I want to know where the filling point is for the transmission oil. I want to know what grade of oil is to be used in the transmission and also in the hydraulics? I have asked this question before and I have not had an answer that could be considered generous. I was told it was the same. What is the same, the oil grade or the filling point?
So far I have not been happy with the "Just answer" programme and am not sure whether I have been charged for these vague answers.
Expert:  tim37857 replied 1 year ago.
ok.please stand by..someone will be right with youthanks
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
The transmission is the reservoir for the hydraulics. so fill and check are the same!
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Use a hytrans multipurpose oil.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Like the New Holland 134 spec.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If the transmission is the reservoir for the hydraulics why is the viewing window very low when the hydraulics has been filled?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Where are you looking? I don't see a separate reservoir.???