Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I was wondering if I could get a diagram of the leads coming

Customer Question

I was wondering if I could get a diagram of the leads coming in to the factory Delco stereo in my John Deere 7230.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to help me with this issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this a scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe you don't understand my question. There are two wiring harnesses in the stereo mounting area on my 2008 John Deere 7230 tractor. They are currently hooked to a Delco Stereo. My question is, what does each wire color represent if I cut the harness connectors off and hook another stereo up without using adapters. The "power" harness has a red, orange, gray, black and yellow (which appears to power the antenna booster.) The "speaker?" harness has a brown, orange, green and yellow wire. I dont want to burn something up by trial and error identification of each wire color. Thank You for your help.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
.
sorry for the delay...........
what is the Model Number of this unit?
should be on Face or Radio Case.
.
???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The radio case has a label with 12215835 printed on it right below Part No. There seriously is not a Model Number on it that I can see. It is a really generic stereo