Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Kubota 2200bx with a la211 loader. I had hose leaking

Customer Question

I have a Kubota 2200bx with a la211 loader. I had hose leaking problems and after removing hoses and waiting for replacements I can't remember the routing to the control valve. can you help me or give me a phone number for help or recommend a manual I can purchase that shows routing. thanks ***@******.***.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Valve is in two sections, bucket and boom. You have four hoses, two for bucket, two for boom. Put both boom hoses on the section that the boom control works. Same for the bucket. Now work the controls, if controls are backward, swap the two hoses on that control side. That is all there is to it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is only one handle . witch 2 ports control the boom ?. there ore four on the face of the valve and very little room to work with. I did not receive your e-mail until today because it was held by my internet suppler in there spam filter. thanks Rich.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Lift up the boot on the joystick so you can see the two sections of the valve, then move the joystick for boom function and see which side is the boom. Then you have two boom hoses, both go on the boom section. The two bucket hoses go on the other. If function is backward, swap hoses on that section.