Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How to calibrate a valtra T 130 tractor

Customer Question

how to calibrate a valtra T 130 tractor
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am not sure if you are still looking for help with this but I see you posted high urgency. There is a lot of information for testing and adjusting procedures for this tractor. Let me know what symptoms you are having and what you have done so far and the results. Also, Copy and paste this link in your browser for a complete service book for this tractor that has specs, schematics, Troubleshooting and test procedures, as well as repair info all for under 10 dollars. Let me know if you need further help
http://valtra.backupmanuals.com/Valtra-T130-Tractor-Service-Manual.html
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Click this link for the Valtra troubleshooting info. Let me know if you have something different than in this publication or need more help. Troubleshooting manual