How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 27767
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to check p.s.i. on plug-ins rear end of Farmtrac 330HST

Customer Question

How to check p.s.i. on plug-ins rear end of Farmtrac 330HST tractor
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
You take a quick connect, and neck it down with adapters or hose, to fit a pressure gage. 0-3000 gage. The attach it to the tractor connection and work the control lever and watch the pressure rise. Pressure sound be near 2000 psi.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put pressure gauge in hose connection I don't now which levers to use.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Same lever you would use to lift implement.

Related Agriculture and Farm Equipment Questions