Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 6675 engine starts in service, when switched to run

Customer Question

i have a 6675 engine starts in service, when switched to run it stalls out
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Check the main electrical panel, it has two large relays/solenoids, one is for starter, the other is the solenoid that works the lock solenoids on the control valve. See if this solenoid is closing, also in the same panel are two small relays, up top, mark them , then swap them one may be bad. Check all the circuit breakers and fuses in this same panel. I think your problem is there. I am assuming the stop/run switch is working!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/MP16/MP16386________UN23DEC96.gif