Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Kubota L2800 HST will not move...forward or reverse

Customer Question

Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. First check to be sure the range selector is not in Neutral and if good then check the filter for signs of metal debris indicating a pump or other internal problem. If the filter shows no signs of failure then Check the forward reverse controls for proper function and full engagement. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? Let me know if you need more help or please feel free to rate if my information has helped as that is how the experts receive credit for their time on the site.