Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Trying to diagnose why reels don't engage on 2653A. Downloaded

Customer Question

Trying to diagnose why reels don't engage on 2653A. Downloaded technical manual , but wire color coding doesn't seem consistent with actual tractor. Maybe because the service manual covers only S/N through 60xxx and mine is 090018?
Is there a technical manual available for download that will cover S/N 090018?
I suspect the problem is the control module. The seat switch is good, rear lift arm switch is good, mow switch is good, parking brake switch is good.
Mow valve solenoid does not have power. I don't thing the mow relay coil is getting energized, but here's where I start needing good wire color codes to be sure.
So, I think I can diagnose with the right manual. Or maybe can help without that manual?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's the control module. No longer need answer.