Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Ford golden jubilee hyd. are full but will not pick up

Customer Question

ford golden jubilee hyd. are full but will not pick up normally.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the filter/suction screen for metal debris causing the pump to starve for oil. If found the other concern is whether there is an excessive amount plugging the screen that would indicate other internal problems such as pump, etc. Let me know if the screen is plugged and if cleaning the screen resolves your issue or if we need to dig deeper.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi did you get this resolved?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EXPLAIN HOW TO ***** PLEASE ? ON BOTH THE FORD AND THE 2010 ?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, There will be a suction screen in the lower part of the transmission case that could be plugged with debris starving the pump. I do not have the manual handy for this vintage tractor but I did find you one in PDF that will have all the maintenance and service information in it for future reference.The 2010 must be another question. I will take a look at your other questions to see what I can do to help further there. Copy and paste this link in your browser.
http://www.repairloader.com/manual.php/705b24e#.VYCN1VIoHTQ